Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas is hosting Drive-In at the Park, a series of FREE movie nights kicking off with a sold out screening of Cool Runnings at Exposition Park on September 5, 2020. Register now for upcoming screenings here: http://ticketfairy.com/rsvp
Complimentary sliders, candy and popcorn will be provided.
Space is Limited so select your date and RSVP! One ticket per vehicle and walk ups are not permitted.
Presented by Supervisor Mark Ridley – Thomas, Chevrolet and OZO.
All events are curated in an infrastructure of socially distanced culture to keep our guests and community safe and healthy.
LOCATIONS & DATES
SOLD OUT: September 5 – Cool Runnings
3998 Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA 90037
Green Parking Lot
SOLD OUT: September 26 – Sister Act
Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Mall
4020 Marlton Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90008
(Cinemark Theatre upper parking deck)
October 2 – Remember The Titans
Kenneth Hahn Park
October 3 – Moana
Magic Johnson Park
905 E El Segundo Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90059
For the Health and Safety of our customers and employees we kindly ask you to follow the following Covid-19 guidelines while attending Movies in the Park.
- Vehicles must be parked 6 feet from each other.
- You must view the movie from inside your vehicle.
- When outside your vehicle you must wear a mask
- When outside your vehicle you must practice social distancing of 6 feet.
- Restrooms will run at 50% capacity.
- We want to thank you for following these guidelines and allowing Movies in the Park to operate. If you do not follow the guidelines you will be asked to leave without refund.
Register here: http://ticketfairy.com/rsvp