Certificate Request Guidelines and Form
Second District Certificate Request Guidelines
Please read the criteria below before submitting the certificate request form.
Certificates and Commendations
- Certificates are provided as a courtesy and issued by Los Angeles County Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas to recognize and honor individuals for their contributions to Los Angeles County.
- Certificates are issued to recognize milestone occasions of exceptional significance.
- Certificates are only issued to current Second District residents or organizations within the District.
- One certificate will be provided per organization or individual per year.
- The honoree must have made a significant contribution to Los Angeles County.
- You may not request a certificate for yourself.
- The Supervisor’s office reserves the right to rescind a certificate if false or misleading information was provided in the application.
- The Supervisor’s office reserves the right to decline any certificate request.
Certificates and commendation requests must be submitted 4 weeks prior to the date needed. Requests will be reviewed and the requestor will be notified of approval or denial in a timely manner. Due to the high volume of requests, the Supervisor’s office may not be able to accommodate your request even if the criteria outlined above are met. If you would like to invite the Supervisor for your event please use this CONTACT form
Fill and submit the form:
Certificate Request Form
Comments are closed.