Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas wants to alert you to a new one-time opportunity to receive a portion of $45 Million in County funds. Please be advised that applications are being accepted to expand free and low cost clinical services in underserved areas. Over $45 Million in one-time funds will be made available to assist clinics in providing much needed financial assistance to our underserved Service Planning Areas. In particular, clinics serving South Los Angeles, Antelope Valley, San Gabriel Valley, East Los Angeles, the South Bay and San Fernando Valley are eligible for these funds.
Information has been posted by the Department of Health Services (DHS) for Request for Applications (RFAs) about this funding opportunity. In addition, please note that the Eligible Applicants Conference is scheduled for April 13, 2009 from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Health Services Administration, 313 North Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012; auditorium. DHS strongly encourages all potential applicants to attend the Eligible Applicants Conference as this will be your last opportunity to ask questions.
All on-line questions must be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line: RFA Clinic Capacity Expansion Project Q/A. All responses will be posted on the Office of Ambulatory Care’s website at http://dhs.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/AmbulatoryCare no later than 5:00 p.m., April 17, 2009.
Please note that an information guide has been enclosed for your review or you can review the full version at the Office of Ambulatory Care’s website: http://dhs.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/AmbulatoryCareor http://camisvr.co.la.ca.us/lacobids.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAY 27, 2009
You are encouraged to apply for this funding.
Additional Funding Opportunities
You may qualify for additional funding opportunities through:
Clinic Capacity Expansion Project
- April 13, 2009: Eligible Applicants Conference taking place at the Department of Health Services from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- April 17, 2009: All on-line questions must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 p.m.
- May 27, 2009 All Clinic Capacity Expansion Project applications must be submitted.
The California Endowment – Building Healthy Communities
- May 1, 2009: Proposal Deadline no later than 5:00 p.m.
LA Care’s Tranquada II Initiative
- March 27, 2009: LOI Application due no later than 5:00 p.m.
- April 20, 2009: Full Application due no later than 5:00 p.m.